So, the last few chapters every year are filled with "Senior Spotlights." Each senior's family makes a slide show, talks a little about the senior, etc. Well, seeing as how I have the best family there is, I had one great senior spotlight. Since it was a powerpoint, I couldn't upload it, so I just took screenshots of each slide (why the writing is a little fuzzy). Cait & Brandi did a great job on it!
*disclaimer: the fonts were way cuter on Cait's computer.
And...I got all of this! It was like my birthday!
{almost} the whole family!
left to right, top: Caitlin, Sara, Keri, Katie, Brittany;
bottom: Jessi, Alison, me, Brandi, Rachel
Missed you, Case!
me & Jess :)
And each senior got a basket with cards from lots of sisters...something I'll always love.
I can't even put into words what an incredible role Alpha Gamma Delta has played & will continue to play in my life. Theta Delta has greatly impacted the person I am today.
P.S. I got to cross one more thing off my bucket list when, at the end of chapter, Brandi stood up & said "three nuts for pledge class Lindsey!"
P.S. I got to cross one more thing off my bucket list when, at the end of chapter, Brandi stood up & said "three nuts for pledge class Lindsey!"





















1. you didn't even talk about your rain boots!
ReplyDelete2. it needs to be said that the font was cuter on my computer.